Friday, December 25, 2009

Hello there!

Its been a long time since I've posted. Time goes by so fast, most of it is taken up by daily needs and well just plain not being a good steward of the precious gift of TIME.

I've been keeping the babies, which by the way are not babies anymore but toddlers! My daughter finished cosmetology school and is now a licensed cosmetologist! My other daughter who's a cosmetologist finished her schooling to be a cosmetology instructor and will be taking some courses this coming spring.

During all this babysitting and schooling...we bought a hairsalon! Its small and a great place to get the girls started on their own. They worked hard in remodeling it, I'll try and post some before and after pictures. So now with all their hard work comes "that HAIR shop" ready for business. I am proud of them. I thank the Lord that he provided us with all that was needed to see this vision come through...without Him nothing could have been possible. We are soooo blessed!!

BEFORE

AFTER

So being that today is Christmas Day and knowing that the main reason we celebrate is because of Jesus, I thank Him for all the multiple blessings he has graced me with. My cup runneth over!

To all of you from all of us ... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!






No comments: